RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
We are happy to accept returns on any item(s) purchased from our website within 15 days of receipt either for an exchange, refund or credit, only if all three conditions are met:
- the package is damaged
- the delivery was signed with reserve
- the product inside has been tampered with or damaged (proven by photos to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Write email@example.com to request an Authorization Number within 15 days of receiving your purchase. Please let us know if you would like to receive a replacement, refund or credit note. Once your Authorization Number has been received, items must be returned within 15 days of said receipt. Please complete the return label attached to your item by writing the Authorization Number and the reason for your return. Please note that InOro Cosmetics is not responsible for items not returned by the courier. The return address for products is:
c/o GLS Pisa Logistics Division
Via Lombardia, 30
56025 Pontedera (Pisa)
We recommend that you return items using GLS to make sure they are protected and insured during transport.
Returns outside this time frame can be accepted at the discretion of InOro Cosmetics and can only be refunded as credit notes. Information for all authorized returns must be from the same country as the original shipment.
The first return’s shipping costs are charged to the customer. The customer can choose between 3 compensation types:
1) Exchange: it is not possible to exchange the product with a different article.
2) Store Credit: the entire amount of the order can be converted into a credit note. The credit note can only be used one time within 90 days from the issue date. It cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers. Store Credit cannot be claimed during sales periods.
3) Refund: for orders paid by credit card, the amount will appear on the customer’s credit card statement after at least 30 days from the refund date. Timing may vary depending on the banking system of the credit card used. For Paypal orders, the amount will be returned to the original account. A 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted.
HOW TO RECEIVE A REFUND
Once the return has been approved (all conditions written on the return label must be followed), you will receive your refund through the same means used to make the purchase or otherwise decided by the customer (example: credit note). Please note that paper-based refunds may take up to 10 business days for the bank to process, depending on their processing time. This may vary greatly between card issuers and, unfortunately, we are unable to influence this process.
Refunds are partial. Any import taxes (for packages sent from outside the EU) will be charged to the customer and will be deducted from the final refund. In addition, a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the order’s total amount. However, it is possible to recover these fees by contacting the local customs office directly. Because this may not be applicable to all countries, it is recommended that you hire a customs agent if you wish to claim tax refund on returned merchandise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Returned items must be in the same condition in which they were shipped, neatly packed, with all original labels, etc. Items shipped in the original boxes must be returned in the same one, and cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way. In case you receive defective goods or incorrect items, you must follow the instructions above. InOro Cosmetics reserves the right to request photographic evidence regarding defective or incorrect goods before authorizing a refund return. Based on the return conditions, in the event of non-compliance with all Return Policies, the shipping costs will be deducted from the final refund. Refund returns that do not follow these conditions may take up to 30 days to process. If an unauthorized return arrives at InOro Cosmetics, or the product is damaged in any way, the return will not be accepted, and the goods will remain available for the customer.